Menu

stomach virus, but no nausea or diarrhea?

Aura

If it was just one child, I'd be thinking it might be something other than a virus, but several kids have come down with fevers (not too high) and stomach pain, but they all say they don't feel like they're going to throw up or need to go to the bathroom. This is only affecting the 10 and younger crowd. We all also seem to have head colds, but I'm not sure if it's related or not. I'm thinking we're being hit by two different things. Anyone experience anything like this?

If it was just one child, I'd be thinking it might be something other than a virus, but several kids have come down with fevers (not too high) and stomach pain, but they all say they don't feel like they're going to throw up or need to go to the bathroom. This is only affecting the 10 and younger crowd. We all also seem to have head colds, but I'm not sure if it's related or not. I'm thinking we're being hit by two different things. Anyone experience anything like this?

We all got hit with this really nasty cold, and the kids did have stomach pain with it, likely from the sinus drainage. My stomach is always upset so I don't feel a difference.

The one weird thing about this virus was that everyone was ravenously hungry for just one day of it. Very strange.