Menu

"For Better or For Worse" ending Sunday!

I didn't know that. I haven't always agreed with a couple of the story lines, but I've always enjoyed reading it (it's the only comic strip I read on a daily basis).

Just thought I'd pass it on for anyone else who didn't realize it and who will be mourning its passing (though it's not going away entirely).

Here's the article: Lynn Johnston's Drawn-Out Adieu to Cartooning

But at least the strip is not completely disappearing. I will be happy to relive the old comics as Lynn Johnston does her retelling.

In fact, I am sure that I will connect to some of the old strips in a different way. Lynn Johnston was drawing comics with kid antics before I had a child. My husband gave me an anthology of some of those older comics for a Mother's Day gift one year. Oh my, did I laugh!

Jane

That's too bad. I read that one every morning. It was also sad to see that they have divorced as well since they were always portrayed as the happily married couple in the strip which I had read before was drawn from her own life experiences.:001_smile:

Wow, I guess it has been a long time since I read this! I didn't know they had divorced...what a disappointment, I used to enjoy reading this strip when I was a teen.

Diane