Menu

60% off American Girl and Bitty Baby dolls...ETA: Sale already over guys...sorry...

BatmansWife

I haven't posted in Chat for a few years, but thought I'd share Jills Steals and Deals with you.  The sale only runs until 8:30 am central time tomorrow and some are already out of stock...so if this interests you, you might want to act asap. 

I don't have a daughter who is into these dolls, but I know there are a lot of girls who really love them (at least AG, I've never heard of Bitty Baby). 

ETA: Shoot!  When I posted this only the Bitty Babies were mostly out of stock...none of the AG dolls were.  Now it looks like all the AG dolls are out of stock...only a few BB left.  Sorry to disappoint anyone! 

ETA again: Sorry that they are all sold out now.  Maybe it was because I posted this.  :001_smile:  :blush:

I wish I had seen this earlier! 

She just revealed her latest deals on the Today Show this morning.  I don't have tv reception, so I just saw it on the Today Show website.  But goodness....they sure don't leave much time for these deals.  For this one...it's probably 24 hours from her reveal...less now.