Menu

Just for Fun: what would you name our fourth girl?

Jennifer132

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have Olivia, Isabella and Annaliese. We pick names purely on how they sound. What would you name our new baby girl? First and middle names welcome! :)

I'm not sure how you pronounce it, but when I see Annaliese, I hear it in my head as Annaleezah, which makes all three names 4 syllables with an "L" sound somewhere in the middle and an "uh" sound at the end.  So I would continue that pattern.  It's a more subtle pattern that won't jump out at everyone, but makes the names sound good together.  I especially like Julianna or Cecilia. Some other the names that work well would be Amelia, Carolina, Elinora, Natalia, Eliana and more.

I'm not sure how you pronounce it, but when I see Annaliese, I hear it in my head as Annaleezah, which makes all three names 4 syllables with an "L" sound somewhere in the middle and an "uh" sound at the end. So I would continue that pattern. It's a more subtle pattern that won't jump out at everyone, but makes the names sound good together. I especially like Julianna or Cecilia. Some other the names that work well would be Amelia, Carolina, Elinora, Natalia, Eliana and more.

We say it Anna - lease (like the lease on a house). :) but we do call her Anna most of the time.