Menu

Father's Day Ideas

IfIOnly

We're having a tough time coming up with ideas this year. It would help if we had some traditions going on, but we are not gung ho about holidays in general and pretty much wing them around here. If you celebrate, what are your families traditions or ideas for showing love and appreciation to your man on Father's day?  Thank you!

Okay, my kids are working on these:

allaboutmydad1.png

A weekend off, some favorite foods, cards.  I think we're good.   But, I'd still love to hear your ideas.   :)

Oh, thank you McKay for your idea!  I wasn't clear in my OP. I'm looking for ideas for my dh.  Sorry!  But, he (dh) would like jam. 

Okay, my kids are working on these:

allaboutmydad1.png

A weekend off, some favorite foods, cards. I think we're good. But, I'd still love to hear your ideas. :)

Oh, thank you McKay for your idea! I wasn't clear in my OP. I'm looking for ideas for my dh. Sorry! But, he (dh) would like jam.

Where'd you find that or did you make it? Cute idea!

In previous years I bought a plain t-shirt and used paint to make the kids' handprints on it. This year I bought a white t-shirt and some fabric markers. I traced their hands and then let them draw all over the front. :) There is a lot of Minecraft stuff on it. :p

Lol.  My youngest two had "he plays with us" for almost every answer on their card/worksheet.  :P  No doubt how much that means to them.  And oldest drew hid dad and him flying on dragons because he's totally in to them right now.  :)  So cute.