Menu

Planner with days numbered instead?

I'm looking for a planner with the days numbered (Day 1, Day 2, etc) instead of Mon, Tues, Wed for the week. Doesn't matter if it's something I print myself or even just pictures of some but just needing inspiration for planning this way for a change. Doing the days of the week and then missing a day throws me off so much. So wanting to try something different.

I'm curious too... This is exactly what I've tried to make for myself...  But the only thing I hate about making my own planner is that every week or two I think of another page that I simply must have and make and waste a lot of time making one that I never remember to use... I kinda want a premade bound thing that forces me to commit to it.  

This is how I set up my planner too. I bought out dated Well Planned Day planners from 2012 on CBD for .99 and start the first day as 1 and then number up to 180. I also talked to the owner of My Student Log Book and asked if they could make me a log book for my daughter that are not dated, just numbered 1-180. They now offer that as well as a traditional set up logbook.

Berta, do you have a link for the Student Log Book?

mommyfaithe, is there a specific planner you use with the days down the side?

My daughter loves being able to keep track of her work with the student logbook. Here is the link:

http://mystudentlogbook.blogspot.com/

And this is my planner:

http://www.christianbook.com/the-well-planned-day-homeschool-planner/rebecca-keliher/9780983511403/pd/511403?item_code=WW&netp_id=982445&event=ESRCG&view=details