Menu

I found this news/cancer story to be really positive/intriguing!

creekland

I was just reading about it too!  Sounds very hopeful, doesn't it?

It does sound hopeful.  Granted it's at 50% (sort of, considering it hasn't been that long of a test) now, but if these sorts of things (viruses) can work on some types, who knows what they might be able to figure out... and fewer side effects as a bonus.

That is interesting considering some cancers are triggered and caused by viruses. My son's leukemia is thought to have a viral trigger. He had all of his vaxes up to that point too, but now we are told to be careful, because the viruses in there could be a problem. It would still be nice if they could find the cause and fix it rather than pumping us full of drugs. Ugh.

That is interesting considering some cancers are triggered and caused by viruses. My son's leukemia is thought to have a viral trigger. He had all of his vaxes up to that point too, but now we are told to be careful, because the viruses in there could be a problem. It would still be nice if they could find the cause and fix it rather than pumping us full of drugs. Ugh.

I'll admit to wondering if they were fighting viruses with viruses akin to what they can sometimes do with bacteria.

With all the different types of cancer, who knows which type this could be effective for, but even if it worked for a few types (or one)...

Best wishes to your son (and your family).  :grouphug: