Menu

Grrr. I have outsourced class scheduling conflicts.

For two years my older son has been taking math at the local public school, and Latin through the Potter's School.

The plan was to do the same this year so he is signed up and we have paid for the Potter's School class.

I just got a message from the junior high school counselor that the only advanced algebra class this year will be offered at the same time as his Latin class.

I can't teach advanced algebra, and the only other Latin class at his level is full.

What am I going to do? Can someone just fix this for me? Please?

For two years my older son has been taking math at the local public school, and Latin through the Potter's School.

The plan was to do the same this year so he is signed up and we have paid for the Potter's School class.

I just got a message from the junior high school counselor that the only advanced algebra class this year will be offered at the same time as his Latin class.

I can't teach advanced algebra, and the only other Latin class at his level is full.

What am I going to do? Can someone just fix this for me? Please?

Could you explain the circumstances to the Potter school folks and see whether they would make an exception? isn't it an online class? So maybe one more wouldn't make a difference, or maybe somebody would switch with your son.

LOL I first typed Potter with two "o"'s instead of two "t"s! :lol:

Please?

Have you checked with the (senior) high school in your area? Maybe he could take adv. algebra there?

Have you checked with the (senior) high school in your area? Maybe he could take adv. algebra there?

His councelor just returned my call. She is concerned that the classes at the high school will be full by now, but she's going to check for me.

If that doesn't work, I think we'll look into the Potter's School.

Thanks for all the suggestions!