Menu

Tipping.... Easter Bunny, Santa, Tooth Fairie....:0) Mama would like a bonus

Tap

I think there is a missed marketing opportunity for those late night elves, fairies and other meadow animals who frequent our houses.  We need to start a Generous tipping campaign to give them all a well deserved bonus!  What do you think is fair?  A tip equal to 20% of the loot?  30% if it looks like someone really went all out to personalize it?  Maybe only 10% for a premade basket wrapped in cellophane?

What say you? We have been missing the mark here!  I'm trying to decide.  Should I try putting out a tip jar, tip envelope, a credit/debit machine? 

After reading all the tipping threads last week, I decided that since I cook my own meals, park my own car, cut several people's hair, get my own drinks, brew my own coffee, bag my own groceries, and clean my own house, I'm going to put a big fat tip jar on my kitchen counter and see if I can finagle at least 10% of what I would have paid for those things out of the people in my house that have money.   :laugh: