Menu

Where and how do you order older andardized tests if you choose not to do the Cmmom Core aligned tests?

Are these available for each grade? I know nothing about these tests and need educated.

Yes, if you go to setontesting.com or bjupresstesting.com they will walk you right through how to order the tests.  There are some qualifications you need to meet in order to administer the tests to your own kids and it varies depending on which test you choose.  The test levels are not the always the same as grade levels so make sure you are choosing the right level for your kids.

We have used (and will continue to use until and unless we are no longer allowed) the 1970s CAT, available online (instead of paper -- I much prefer the online version) from Christian Liberty Press.

Ditto this, except we just used it for the first time this year.  I used it with 3 kids (7th, 4th, and 1st).  I was VERY happy with the whole process (selecting the appropriate test, ordering, logging in to, and taking the test, as well as receiving the grades--instantaneously).

Can I find ITBS older tests on BJU? I ordered mine there for the last two years. If they are not common core aligned, I will continue to use ITBS.

You might want to call. I think the newest version is aligned. The older version is available, because we can't get the newer version bc we are in NY, so we get an "accept alternate version" prompt when we order. I am not sure there is a way to do this online, but I'm sure if you call, there would be no problem.