Menu

church and bible history with Sotw 2

MotherOfBoys

I'm looking for something to cover church history and how the bible was compiled to go with Sotw2 next year. During Sotw1 we covered the old testament last year using "The Big Picture Bible Timeline" and reading directly from my bible.

I was looking at Biblioplan but it doesn't look like what I'm looking for? It's hard to tell what it is exactly, I guess?

Books that I can get from the interlibrary loan are a plus.

Thanks

I think Biblioplan would be closest to what you are looking for. I personally think it is one of the best for connecting SOTW books with church and bible history. You can download samples from the website, and if it is still unclear, send an email and I am sure someone will get back to you quickly to help you get a better understanding of their products. I met the owner. Julia Nalle, at a convention a few years ago and she was amazingly helpful. You might also want to look at Tapestry of Grace, but in my opinion that is better if you have more older kids than younger. Both are excellent options for multi-age, multi-kid families. Both have the option to include SOTW.