Menu

Problem-solving game apps

Jackie

DD already enjoys Cut the Rope and Where's My Water. She likes Monster Physics, though most the problem solving is beyond her. She is alternately having fun with and frustrated by LightBot. I recently discovered Rush Hour has an app.

Other recommendations?

How old is she?  

Dragonbox is a big hit here, have you already done both of those? So are the Rube Goldberg machine type apps... I can't think of the names of them at the moment, but there are several that have puzzle solving type formats.  Those are fun.  

We haven't done dragonbox. I'll have to try it myself to see if she would be able to handle it.

She's not quite 4yo. I didn't give her age because it tends to get recommendations for stuff she's already done :) I downloaded the games in my original post for myself and she's surprised me by flying through levels with no help lately. So the recommendations are for both me and her!

Omg. I'm in love with dragonbox. Seriously, it's so much fun for me, totally worth the $6! I do think she'll manage it fine and have fun with it.

I only played with train yard a few minutes, but she'll probably like that one. She's liked other puzzle/maze ones like it.

Thank you!