Menu

What to do in Nashville?

Joker

Dh and I will be there for three days and two nights. The days will be me on my own but the afternoons and nights will be the two of us. We're staying in a hotel downtown and may or may not get a rental car (we haven't decided if we will need one yet).

What should we make sure to see and do??? I am especially needing ideas for the evenings we will be together.

There are tons of great restaurants downtown. See if the symphony is having a performance. The Country Music Hall of Fame is downtown, as is the Ryman. You'd need to take a bus/car to the Parthenon. Car for the Hermitage. I don't know if any of the touristy things are open at night. There is a great dueling pianos club in the downtown area.

If you are there on a Monday, entrance to the Frist Center art museum is free with a canned good. It is right on Broadway downtown. Or you could pay admission on a different day if you like their current exhibits listed on the website. The downtown library is huge and nice, not too far from the Frist center. There is a sandwich cafe inside the library building. Those might be good options for you during the daytime without a car or husband, even though you asked for evening ideas :) .

Seeing a show at the Ryman, the symphony, TPAC, or live music spots with dinner downtown are good night/evening things if you don't have a car. There may or may not be an event at the Arena in the middle of dowtown while you are there. If you have a car, you might be interested in touring Opryland Hotel one evening.