Menu

Anyone in SE Michigan?

arnold

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm south of Detroit but the Rennasance Homeschool Group in Farmington Hills has a bunch of nice ladies. They have classes and field trips I think. There is also a south east michigan homeschoolers face book page. It is a mix of north of Detroit and south of Detroit. It is mainly field trips and small get togethers.

Hi,

Did you find a homeschool group yet?

There is a homeschool group based in Dryden, MI called Seeds of Faith.  The activities are open to all homeschoolers.  We have park days in the Spring and Fall and beach days in the Summer.   Website is www.sofhomeschool.com.  Seed of Faith also has a co-op.  Registration is in July.

Homeschool Connections has classes in 5 locations:  Auburn Hills, Rochester Hlls, Royal Oak, Farmington Hills, & Romeo.  www.mihomeschoolconnections.com

If you go to the INCH website, it lists groups in your area, but I'm not sure if the info is up to date.  www.inch.org

There are several Classical Conversations Communities in the southeast Michigan area.  You can find those by going to the Classical Conversations website.

There is also a SEMIWTM (SE Michigan Well Trained Mind) Yahoo Group. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SEMI-WTM/info

The following websites might be helpful:

homeschoolingworks.com

homeschoolingindetroit.com

Hope you find some homeschoolers to connect with.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...