Menu

To take in another dog or not....

SweetMissMagnolia

I have 2 min pin girls (Tinkerbelle 4yrs and JezzaBelle 1 1/2)  that are totally rotten and spoiled and we love them to death. If we could have a whole house full of them we would LOL.....Last year I had talked myself into looking into rescue dogs and see if there was any min pins that needed homes-and we couldn't find any close enough to be realistic....This year I joined a missing/lost dog group on FB...A girl posted that a pic that showed a little min pin girl that showed up at her house all wet and pitiful looking......DH and I kind of chatted about it this morning a little...The pup is still at the girl's house and acts friendly towards her and the kids and their cat.....I am thinking if the dog is still there in a day or so we might take it in.....I'm just worried if it's sick or something....I would definitely take to the vet and have it checked out before I brought it to my home......And to see if she's micro-chipped.....I know--I'm gonna be the crazy old lady with all the little min pin dogs LOL......

post-17289-0-61752200-1391480868_thumb.jpg

post-17289-0-61752200-1391480868_thumb.jpg

ha ha ha dh would freak at just the thought of 4 LOL......Well I thought I had talked myself out of it thinking of all the negatives that could occur--what if it's sick with something harder/more expensive to treat than fleas......what if......even told dh that..but something nagged at me about it all day......so if she is still there Saturday morning,I'm trucking out there and picking her up and taking her to our vet.....getting her checked to see if she's micro chipped.....then doing the basic illness exam.....have even thought of names...Yea I'm excited.....LOL I told dh it was going to be even more of a madhouse around here......I feel better though now that I've made my mind up/listened to my heart.....