Menu

InCoWriMo folks . . . a few things:

MomOfOneFunOne

AMDG

1.  Do you really think those people would "love" to receive letters from us?  An order?  Yes, probably so.  A letter? really?  And Harry?  

2.  Are you going to (FINALLY) commit to a fountain pen?

3.  Have you started your list?

4.  Are you strangely excited to begin and are you secretly thinking of cheating the start date?

5.  Have you already been shopping for pretty stationery?  and has it made you positively giddy?

Me?

1.  No, I don't really think those people would like to receive a letter from me.  I would like to believe it, though.

2.  I think so.  I've been considering it for such a long time but always don't.  I think I will now, though . . . we'll see.

3.  Mentally.  I've begun to think about my list but haven't committed anything to paper.

4.  YES!  I love to write notes to people and really enjoy it so much but I never thought such a thing as this could make me so excited!

5.  YES! YES!

1.  Do you really think those people would "love" to receive letters from us?  An order?  Yes, probably so.  A letter? really?  And Harry?

Of course Prince Harry wants to hear from me. :) I imagine quite a few of them use InCoWriMo as marketing, so I wouldn't be surprised if they really did want a bunch of letters.

2.  Are you going to (FINALLY) commit to a fountain pen?

Not yet. I want to try writing with one first. And which one should I choose? Also, I'm left-handed. I do have a Uniball Jetstream I adore - the pen of left-handers all over the world!

3.  Have you started your list?

Only mentally.

4.  Are you strangely excited to begin and are you secretly thinking of cheating the start date?

Yes, I will probably cheat the start date, but only because I'm not sure I could write a letter every day in February.

5.  Have you already been shopping for pretty stationery?  and has it made you positively giddy?

Guilty. I picked up some lovely cards at Staples.

What an interesting idea and I will join in.  I prefer writing longhand over typing for stories and most other things such as letter. I know a few people who would love to get a letter, not necessary the ones on his site - family, friends, etc.  Also a great idea for a writer - write a letter to their characters or something like that.  Wonderful creative idea.

1.  Yes - and it will be interesting to get a response back

2. Hmm! Not sure - I use pens already but will attempt it at least once.

3. Mentally at this point.

4. Hee Hee! Of course.

5. Already have some that I never used, but like the idea of shopping for more.

Did any of you sign up on the FPGeeks Forum? Do you all want to exchange addresses if you are doing it.  Can PM to keep private.

I watched the video How to Write a Letter and it is hilariously geeky. Loved it. Never imagined I'd be watching a video out two guys talking about how to write a letter.  :lol:

I sent out two letters this weekend in my attempt to get a jump on InCoWriMo. Anyone else writing?

AMDG

Not yet but I'm list making and I actually bought a Lamy fountain pen!  I've been getting to know if for a couple of days.

I've been looking for stationery but finding it very difficult to find exactly what I want.

Such a strange think to be so excited about!

What an interesting idea and I will join in.  I prefer writing longhand over typing for stories and most other things such as letter. I know a few people who would love to get a letter, not necessary the ones on his site - family, friends, etc.  Also a great idea for a writer - write a letter to their characters or something like that.  Wonderful creative idea.

1.  Yes - and it will be interesting to get a response back

2. Hmm! Not sure - I use pens already but will attempt it at least once.

3. Mentally at this point.

4. Hee Hee! Of course.

5. Already have some that I never used, but like the idea of shopping for more.

Did any of you sign up on the FPGeeks Forum? Do you all want to exchange addresses if you are doing it.  Can PM to keep private.

I watched the video How to Write a Letter and it is hilariously geeky. Loved it. Never imagined I'd be watching a video out two guys talking about how to write a letter.  :lol:

AMDG

I kid you not!  I actually enjoyed it!

I really liked some of their pointers.  For example, it almost doesn't matter what you write, the recipient will be thrilled with hand-written letter.

FUN!

I'm in!

I have some letters I should write now but at this point I am waiting so they "count"! :)

I wanted to correspond more this year so this is great motivation to kick it off with a bang!

I used to love sending humorous greeting cards but it is hard to find non-raunchy cards that don't specify birthday etc.

I'm hoping dc, both teens, join in too.

I plan to mail most of them. It's been too cold to stop at the po though to buy fun new stamps.