Menu

So what should I get dh for Christmas?

Excelsior! Academy

I just ordered Art Snacks subscription for my husband - which he asked for.  But it make me look at other subscription services, and I ordered Klutchbox for my adult son - which sends a box every month with fitness oriented stuff for men (gym bag items, protein bars, etc).  I think they will both like having a box come for them every month, but we will see if the "stuff" turns out to be good.  They seem to have services for various interests.

Does he have hobbies?

My dh does a lot of woodworking. His toolbox broke in this move, so I bought him a new toolbox. I also bought him a few smallish tools that needed to be replaced/accessories, new work gloves, that sort of thing. I ordered him a custom t-shirt shirt from his prep school with his soccer number on it. I bought him all of the Walking Dead seasons that are out on DVD (they were on sale at Target on Black Friday for $13 each). It seems like there was something else...

I posted about this a few weeks ago when I was stumped! I ended up going with a nice jack stand set, a fancy car battery charger, a cordless jigsaw,  some new shoes, Star Wars drinking glasses, a Gun daily calendar, and a CD. I'm excited, I think there will be some surprises there. :)