Menu

Exercise Thread ~ 12/1 - 12/7

Negin

10-Minute Solution: Kickbox Bootcamp - very good workout, but I have to say that I really don't like kickboxing much. I know that I should. It's great for the obliques (major problem area as I age :glare: ). I just don't really care for kickboxing and am not very good at it all.

Faithe- I hope you can get a walk in-  Walks can be very emotionally soothing.

On the way to the gym to do gentle elliptical (that sounds silly), and weights.  Should already be out of the house but I woke up late and I have to eat something before I work out or I start shaking.

Monday: took that slow stroll to unwind...

Then hit hard at the gym....spin class then sculpt and weights...my HRM registered over 900 calorie burn. That is huge for me...I am small. That is what happens when I work out my stuff in the gym. Gonna do it again tonight. Stress relief/ therapy!

Oh, Tuesday is a run day....let's see of I can get out of the door.

Tue-ran 4

Wed-yoga

Thu-ran 3

Today- planned yoga. I'd like to run but the day is filled with theater performances for dd (needs to be at the theater at 7), then appointments all day. There is a swim party tonight so maybe I'll get in some laps while the kids splash. Why is it that during the time of year you most need exercise to cope the time to fit it in disappears?

Why is it that during the time of year you most need exercise to cope the time to fit it in disappears?

My problem is that there isn't as much daylight and it's cold and snowy outside. It's that much harder to get outside and I don't like exercising inside (unless it's a big area that seems outside - like a tennis bubble!). Sadly, my coping mechanism has shifted from exercise to chocolate. It's a yummy alternative, but not great for the body! :laugh: