Menu

Just a rant!

clarkacademy

Yet another stray dog has shown up in my yard no tags and top it off it is pregnant. I live right at the animal dumping grounds. I am sick of it. No city people your animals aren't OK to be dropped off in the country They don't find a nice home most of the time they get hit, or shot, maybe starve to death. Sometimes they form packs attacking live stock and small children. They get rounded up and put to sleep if they don't get shot first that is. It is just really simple. AN ANIMAL IS A BIG RESPONSIBILITY. If your not in it for the long haul do not get an animal. It will be another dog I have to take to the pound and walk away from. Whoever owned it I hate you for making your problem now mine. I cannot afford another animal and leaving it run out here is cruel. I am so sick of people. Really tired of the animal issue out here. Neighbors that live up the road where it meets the old highway have actually seen people pull over and dump rabbits, cats, dogs, ducks even chickens.

I have so BTDT.

:grouphug:

I'd rather deal with people calling me "that mean old witch who hates puppies and kittens" than ever have to deal with feral animals again.

Thank you for all you're already doing for these poor, unfortunate animals, which is all anyone can do.

Puppies and kittens are not toys already.