Menu

Oh, y'all Levenger Circa lovers are gonna hate me.

I'm not sure I should even confess.

My mom has a small Ebay business selling Levenger products. We visited my parents last week and I got to look through all her inventory. I wasn't sure what to do with the Circa stuff,so I skipped over it (she did give me a nice wallet and leather folio cover).

So I'm reading the boards today and click on karenciavo's link. I now know what to do with the Circa stuff. Oh, do I know.

I sent my Mom and email to find out how much I'd have to pay to get a punch from her and some rings.

She's sending me rings and the nice desk punch for free. And she said she might even throw a few surprises in the box.

Don't hate me, but I'm irish-080.gif (albeit without the hat).

Um. . . . . . .

True confessions. . . . .

I've always wanted a sister.

Will you adopt me?

Me, too. I'll talk to my Mom. But she might not be as receptive as me. My SIL is...uh...um...difficult and my Mom may not be receptive to another daughter right now.

This is how it starts: "Hey kid, let me give you some free Circa rings..." The next thing you know, you are the star of The French Levenger Connection, and your life is never the same.

Is it true, Patty? That you're the start of this? Were you really the original pusher...um, I mean...Mastermind?

Is it true, Patty? That you're the start of this? Were you really the original pusher...um, I mean...Mastermind?

Truly she wasn't. She just turned me on the Levenger and I should have just stuck with what I needed to buy, but I chose to surf around and fell in love. Hmm, reminds me of an Elvin Bishop song...

music004.gif But then I surfed around and fell in love, I surfed around and fell in love, yes I did music021.gif

Does your mom ship to Canada? 'Cause I decided to take the plunge today but would be charged $25 on the $40 starter kit by Levenger, so am looking for another "supplier"...

I just talked to her and she said she doesn't ship to Canada. It's too expensive and time consuming she said.

I'm sorry :sad:, and I hope you're able to find a reasonable source!

Does your mom ship to Canada? 'Cause I decided to take the plunge today but would be charged $25 on the $40 starter kit by Levenger, so am looking for another "supplier"...

I'm thinking of succumbing to the addiction! (In fact I'm feeling kind of desperate to get some of those notebook things . . .)

This is how it starts: "Hey kid, let me give you some free Circa rings..." The next thing you know, you are the star of The French Levenger Connection, and your life is never the same.

Oh Patty, would that I had a thousand rep points to give you for this!!!

Truly she wasn't. She just turned me on the Levenger and I should have just stuck with what I needed to buy, but I chose to surf around and fell in love. Hmm, reminds me of an Elvin Bishop song...

music004.gif But then I surfed around and fell in love, I surfed around and fell in love, yes I did music021.gif

So Karen would you say that you'll be sticking with Circa for all of your notebooking needs henceforth?

Is it really better than the spiral?

And my next question is "How can I start my own Levenger eBay business?"