Menu

Facebook Daily Thankfulness Challenge

theYoungerMrsWarde

This year I'm doing it with the kids and I love their responses so far! Builder Boy even came up with answers for Lady bug. :D

I'm turning our answers into a fall leaf garland to hang as a Thanksgiving decoration. I blogged about it if you're interested.

What are your kids' best answers? My 6 year old's answers to the first 3 days were: Family, the whole entire Earth, and his whole entire life. My 4 year old's answers were God, candy, and pumpkin pie. The baby's "answers" were her brothers, love, and her nice heart. :)

Fun!

When dc were younger we did something similar. In addition, at the end of November we chose some of the leaves and sent thank you cards. For example if a leaf was for the zoo we sent a "we are thankful for you" note to the zoo. We received some nice replies too!

We haven't done the leaves in years but we still do thank you cards.

We put up leaves on a tree throughout November, similar to the garland idea. So far DDs have been Mommy & Daddy, and families. DS were safety and birthdays. (His birthday is this month.) Yesterday I put chocolate on my leaf (it was one of those days) and DS was not impressed. He doesn't realize what the chocolate is doing for him  :lol: