Menu

iPad Stylus?

So, I admit upfront that my searching and linking skills date from somewhere around the Middle Ages. I've tried searching this board and found a couple of threads; however, the links were not working. <sigh...technology hates me. Yes, I just anthropomorphized (as it were) an inanimate thing>

So, does anyone have a favorite stylus for the iPad 2. I found the amPen Ultra-Sensitive Capacitive Stylus on Amazon. Does anyone use & like this? Any other recommendations?

I want to use the stylus to write on PDFs, etc in Notability and other apps. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

After buying cheap ones for dh (he uses the stylus probably more than a pencil some days for work), we finally caved to the price and bought this one: amPen New Hybrid Stylus. It has a replaceable tip (huge plus as dd has "eaten" a couple and the rest tear on him after a few weeks). Plus, it isn't just rubber. He says it is very smooth, has a finer tip (in Notability he can get more concise with geometric and trigonometric images), and is very comfortable to use. Plus, the hot pink makes it easier for him to find in his classroom. ;)

I've been reasonably happy with the cheap ones from amazon. At $3 for ten, I can keep them stashed everywhere and not worry about the occasional dud or if my toddler destroys a couple. They work just fine, and I use them very often on Notability.

That being said, a bit more fine control would be nice, for things like proofreading, so I may put a couple of the nicer ones on my wishlist. But for general use, including filling in worksheets, the cheapies have been sufficient.