Menu

OUAT lastnight!! SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

clarkacademy

Spoilers will be here so read at your own risk!!!!!!

I saw a pic of Emma kissin Hook LOL!!!

I think right as she kisses him Neil will walk out of the forest!!

So, lastnight! That was pretty cool. I just know they will find a cure for Charming they will come up with something. It was nice to see Bell again too. I understand Neils point of view but it was a stupid move to leave Rumple behind and go off on his own. He didn't stand a chance at all.

OMG.  WHAT???  FOR REAL?? WHERE???  AND WHY DID YOU NOT LINK IT TO US????

I'm sitting here open-jawed at just the thought.  I NEEEEEEEEEEED to see that picture!!!!

I agree that Neil was stupid leaving Rumple behind. He might be pissed at him but all the in-fighting amongst them is not going to save Henry and get them off the island.  I also thought it was funny that he kept insisting that his name was Neil.  I think he's got some issues he needs to address.

They've got to find a cure for Charming.  He can't die; I refuse to believe they'll kill him off.

I'm loving the moments with Rumple and Belle, and I like that she's dressed in her blue gown.  Cute nod to earlier versions of her story.

I still firmly believe that Rumple's "undoing" is going to be him losing his powers as the Dark One and everyone is too stupid to not think of it that way. Self-preservation or not, it's obvious IMO that he truly does care for Henry.

OMG.  WHAT???  FOR REAL?? WHERE???  AND WHY DID YOU NOT LINK IT TO US????

I'm sitting here open-jawed at just the thought.  I NEEEEEEEEEEED to see that picture!!!!

I agree that Neil was stupid leaving Rumple behind. He might be pissed at him but all the in-fighting amongst them is not going to save Henry and get them off the island.  I also thought it was funny that he kept insisting that his name was Neil.  I think he's got some issues he needs to address.

They've got to find a cure for Charming.  He can't die; I refuse to believe they'll kill him off.

I'm loving the moments with Rumple and Belle, and I like that she's dressed in her blue gown.  Cute nod to earlier versions of her story.

I still firmly believe that Rumple's "undoing" is going to be him losing his powers as the Dark One and everyone is too stupid to not think of it that way. Self-preservation or not, it's obvious IMO that he truly does care for Henry.

I know he was all crazy NEIL!!!!!! LOL!!  Belle is cute with her blue dress. I think in Fairytale land they think very final stuff and not look out of the box so to speak. Just like when Bae was going to lose his father on the battle field. He did but not how they figured.

Happy dance for Emma and Hook!!!!!  :party:

They better stay "hooked-up". I do NOT like her with Neil at ALL. And while Hook seems to be a bad boy, I think deep down inside he's not.

I don't think he is either but I doubt it is gonna happen. She even said last night she loved Neil so this happens and she finds out Neil is alive I bet!!!

I don't think he is either but I doubt it is gonna happen. She even said last night she loved Neil so this happens and she finds out Neil is alive I bet!!!

Yes, but what is Neil going to think when he sees Emma and Hook kissing?  He's already resigned himself to the fact that he may not get her back b/c of his earlier actions. 

Do we think he'll really believe her if she says she still loves him after seeing her kiss Hook?   Maybe he won't even let her see him and just assume she moved on?

ETA: I just read the article and saw the promo vid/stills.  I'm giddy with excitement to see it now.  Oh my gosh, it's going to take forever for the next ep to get here!

Yes, but what is Neil going to think when he sees Emma and Hook kissing?  He's already resigned himself to the fact that he may not get her back b/c of his earlier actions. 

Do we think he'll really believe her if she says she still loves him after seeing her kiss Hook?   Maybe he won't even let her see him and just assume she moved on?

ETA: I just read the article and saw the promo vid/stills.  I'm giddy with excitement to see it now.  Oh my gosh, it's going to take forever for the next ep to get here!

Neil knows that everyone thinks he is dead though. I am sure he will see it and it will be the next drama thing to keep them apart but in the end they will get back together. I know at one point they were talking about another Charming baby so I don't see him dieing.

I am on the floor!   SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!  I may have done a little happy cabbage patch dancing.  No, you cannot ever see it.  

Happy dance for Emma and Hook!!!!!  :party:

They better stay "hooked-up". I do NOT like her with Neil at ALL. And while Hook seems to be a bad boy, I think deep down inside he's not.

You and I are truly meant to be friends.  I think he's deeper than everyone thinks.  Also, I love that his real name is Killion!  It's Killion Jones in case you didn't know.  I'm SOOOOO excited that we get to see his back story!  Pony-tailed, navy Killion is pretty darn hot too!  SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

You shut your mouth, woman!  ;)  In my mind, it will totally happen!  I seriously think Neil will have to either take Henry's place or die to get Henry out of Neverland. 

I've watched the clip more times than I care to reveal and each time I get more excited.  I can't believe I have to wait a WHOLE week!  Argh!  It's almost as bad (but not quite) as waiting to find out what happens with Castle and Beckett over the summers.  Not quite, but close.  

I like the name that the article gave them: Captain Swan!  Woooohoooooo!!!!!!!

I am on the floor!   SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!  I may have done a little happy cabbage patch dancing.  No, you cannot ever see it.  

You and I are truly meant to be friends.  I think he's deeper than everyone thinks.  Also, I love that his real name is Killion!  It's Killion Jones in case you didn't know.  I'm SOOOOO excited that we get to see his back story!  Pony-tailed, navy Killion is pretty darn hot too!  SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

You shut your mouth, woman!   ;)  In my mind, it will totally happen!  I seriously think Neil will have to either take Henry's place or die to get Henry out of Neverland. 

I've watched the clip more times than I care to reveal and each time I get more excited.  I can't believe I have to wait a WHOLE week!  Argh!  It's almost as bad (but not quite) as waiting to find out what happens with Castle and Beckett over the summers.  Not quite, but close.  

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't hate me SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF!!!! It would break my little heart

I think you guys liked Neal better because he punched a lost boy.  I'm still rooting for him

yes interesting about pan being the pied piper and about back story between rumple and pan.  

very creeped out how easy it was for henry to turn lost boy.  

I think you guys liked Neal better because he punched a lost boy.  I'm still rooting for him

Not me!  I'm still not a fan and I am emphatically not rooting for him.  Emphatically!!!!

yes interesting about pan being the pied piper and about back story between rumple and pan.  

I know!!!  This needs to be explored.  Soon!

I thought so too.  That flute must be super powerful.

You shut your mouth, woman!   ;)  In my mind, it will totally happen!  I seriously think Neil will have to either take Henry's place or die to get Henry out of Neverland. 

I think I must have watched it a half dozen times on my phone waiting for my lunch to heat up earlier today.   And of course I had to go watch it again.  SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!     I am completely and totally 10000000% rooting for Team Captain Swan.    

:party:  :drool:  :svengo:  :001_tt1:   :willy_nilly:  <-- This is gonna be all of us next week. 

I'll admit that Neal moved up a little on the scale last night after seeing him take charge with the crossbow.  But he doesn't do it for me.  I've always been partial to the bad boys, especially ones with Gaelic names like Killian.  :D

Eeeeeek! I can't wait for  next week  either. Did you see  how angry Charming looked when he drew his sword  and said "Stay away from my daughter". I wonder if  there is some more back story between him and Hook as  well. I agree I looooooooove the current Hook but the younger blue coated  one is pretty hott as well! I don't think I'll have any problems watching next week's episode ;)

As for this week, I actually think  that Pan intended  for them to catch Henry. He didn't move the camp when the Lost Boys  told  him to, and he didn't seem all that surprised by Rumple and Neil's visit. I think this  way he really was able  to get Henry on his own and make him feel like a lost boy whereas before he didn't feel lost. Remember how he couldn't hear the music before they tried to rescue him?

Sorry Bobbey, I don't see how his undoing could be him losing his  powers. Remember how when he became the Dark  One he had  to kill the last Dark One with his own dagger? I think that's the only way to transfer power. I could be very wrong of course and his shadow could have betrayed  him but I just don't see it. It wouldn't be the first time this show has had a twist I didn't see coming :)

Did anyone else love Rumple's facepaint? I think with his new outfit in Neverland his hottness has increased majorly. I have to admit though I am still most  partial to Hook. I can't wait to see next  week's backstory!!

I can see where Rumple's undoing could be a loss of magic. Remember when Bell was kissing him, and he was about to give in, his face started to change from the scale-y skin, back to his normal skin?  I think that the undoing will be of the curse of the Dark One, by true love between Rumple and Henry.

Eeeeeek! I can't wait for  next week  either. Did you see  how angry Charming looked when he drew his sword  and said "Stay away from my daughter". I wonder if  there is some more back story between him and Hook as  well. I agree I looooooooove the current Hook but the younger blue coated  one is pretty hott as well! I don't think I'll have any problems watching next week's episode ;)

I don't know that Charming and Hook have a past.  I think it could be more that Charming does not like Hook (let's be honest, he doesn't have the best reputation) and doesn't want Emma to get involved and hurt again.

Yes, the blue coated Hook was pretty darn hot!  I can't wait for Sunday!  I'm just hoping I don't burn out my DVR watching it over and over (or at least certain parts of it).

Did anyone else love Rumple's facepaint? I think with his new outfit in Neverland his hottness has increased majorly. I have to admit though I am still most  partial to Hook. I can't wait to see next  week's backstory!!

I did like the facepaint!  It gave him a dangerous look.  It did make him rather more attractive, but it's hard to concentrate on anyone else when I know Hook's going to be on the screen!   ;)

I just looked up their ages.  Robert Carlyle is 12 years older than me and Colin O'Donoghue is 9 years younger than me.  Hmmmm....

I just looked up their ages.  Robert Carlyle is 12 years older than me and Colin O'Donoghue is 9 years younger than me.  Hmmmm....

I just looked it up to, Robert  Carlyle  is 25 years older than I am a Colin is only 5. I think I'll stay with Hook ;)

I think there  has to be something  up with Charming and Hook, unless it's just his reputation that  precedes him. Charming hasn't acted at all paternal towards Emma, not like Snow has, so it would be odd for him to have suddenly turned on these fatherly feelings. Although it could be him impending death  that's changed him. He didn't look at all well  in that segment.  I can't wait for quiet time for the kiddos  today  so I can rewatch it :)

It depends, do you want to be a cougar ;) Lol! I am young, younger than  all of my friends  and most homeschool moms I know but  we started early. When you get married at 18 even if you wait 3.5 years for kids like we did  you still are classified as  a young mom.

Last episode was the first time I noticed this, but does anyone else think the actor that is  playing Henry is aging  to fast? I mean it's not something that can really be helped, but he seems like  in the time that's passed he's aged much more than the character.  

It depends, do you want to be a cougar ;) Lol! I am young, younger than  all of my friends  and most homeschool moms I know but  we started early. When you get married at 18 even if you wait 3.5 years for kids like we did  you still are classified as  a young mom.

I married at 21 (a week shy of 22)  and we waited 8 years to have Indy.  Han Solo was born a few weeks after our 16th anniversary!  Does that make me an old mom?  I hope not!

Last episode was the first time I noticed this, but does anyone else think the actor that is  playing Henry is aging  to fast? I mean it's not something that can really be helped, but he seems like  in the time that's passed he's aged much more than the character.  

I thought his too!  Did he have a sudden growth spurt?  I mean, it happens, so it's not that big of a deal, I guess.  

I've noticed that, too.  He is a lot taller, I think.  He looks like he kinda slumps down, trying to look shorter.  Plus, I think his face is starting to look more mature.

The actor who plays Henry is likely starting puberty. He was supposed to be 10 when the series started.While time is not passing quickly in the show, this is their 3rd year filming, so the actor's probably 13 by now. I noticed that the actor playing Bea in the flashbacks is much taller compared to his father than he was in the first season.

The actor who plays Henry is likely starting puberty. He was supposed to be 10 when the series started.While time is not passing quickly in the show, this is their 3rd year filming, so the actor's probably 13 by now. 

Do we know how quickly time is passing in the show?  There's nothing that really states if time is passing quickly or slowly.

Rumple is only 4 years older than I am  . . . making hook . . . 16 years younger?  yeah, thats almost a generation, no wonder he doesnt appeal to me as much.  haha neal is older than hook and charming!  not by a ton, but still.  Yeah, Rumple is my man.

And yes, I also noticed that Henry seems to be maturing.  child actors do that.  But i noticed that all the lost boys here are pubescent to young teen . . . no small boys.  So he fits better anyways.  I always worry that they pick child actors to be short, and its awkward when they grow up to be short adults.  

Not sure if I should put this here or in the OUAT Wonderland thread, but did anyone see they're doing a crossover this week in Wonderland?

Robin Hood is going to be in Wonderland! I think it kind of fits, I mean he seemed like a nomad when we met him in Rumple's castle. I just looked at both of the casts and it's the same actor. I wonder how much overlap they're going to have. Interesting. 

Not sure if I should put this here or in the OUAT Wonderland thread, but did anyone see they're doing a crossover this week in Wonderland?

Robin Hood is going to be in Wonderland! I think it kind of fits, I mean he seemed like a nomad when we met him in Rumple's castle. I just looked at both of the casts and it's the same actor. I wonder how much overlap they're going to have. Interesting. 

Cool!  I like OUAT's version of Robin Hood. 

I don't how much overlap they'll have or how often, but the producers did say there would be overlaps.  I think it gives us something extra to look forward to in Wonderland.