Menu

HELP! I've lost the link to a great ancient history schedule!

ereks mom

It's all nicely laid out in a grid.  The grid is colorful and combines MoH, SOTW 1, Usborne Encyclopedia of the Ancient World, and Diana Waring's What in the World... and also schedules in the Rose Bible Charts as well as mapping, timeline figures, and Artistic Pursuits, PLUS it schedules out literature (starts off with Adam and His Kin) and more! I printed out some of the pages, but now I can't find the link.  :( 

No, that's not it.  :(  The one I'm looking for is very colorful--no pictures--with stripes of color going across each page.  Each page is a 1-week schedule, and there is a light green stripe near the top that has the MOH Chapter & Topic for each day of the week.  Below that is a yellow stripe labeled Bible (and under it are the resources for Bible study).  Next is a darker green stripe labeled History/Geography (and under it are the assignments for MoH, SotW, Usborne, timeline work, and Diana Waring).  Next are blue stripes labeled Readers and Read-Alouds (with books & page numbers scheduled under them).  Near the bottom of the grid is a gray stripe labeled Internet, a Purple stripe labeled Movies, and a red stripe labeled Art (with resources listed below them).

No, that's not it.  :(  The one I'm looking for is very colorful--no pictures--with stripes of color going across each page.  Each page is a 1-week schedule, and there is a light green stripe near the top that has the MOH Chapter & Topic for each day of the week.  Below that is a yellow stripe labeled Bible (and under it are the resources for Bible study).  Next is a darker green stripe labeled History/Geography (and under it are the assignments for MoH, SotW, Usborne, timeline work, and Diana Waring).  Next are blue stripes labeled Readers and Read-Alouds (with books & page numbers scheduled under them).  Near the bottom of the grid is a gray stripe labeled Internet, a Purple stripe labeled Movies, and a red stripe labeled Art (with resources listed below them).

I don't think I've ever seen that one -- but I'd like to!  Hopefully you can find the source.

I joined the yahoo group just so I could see this schedule!  I hope they will accept me soon. :)

I don't use MOH, but our classical academy does, so I joined as well to check out the schedule.  It's a public group, so no approval required. If you go back and check, you should be a member.

Thanks for the tip about the schedule, OP!

Guest dalia22

I just found it ... 

Go to More --> Files --> MOH1 with other Curriculua --> scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see the file ... MOH 1 weekly schedule.docx with MOH1, TQ, Diana Waring, SL, Usborne

I hope that helps. :)