Menu

Friday's Teachers Lounge 9-20-2013

scrapbookbuzz

It's Friday. In my head I feel like it's Monday.  :glare: Thankfully today is PayDay so kids and I are going OUT for breakfast.

In the lounge later today, we will have gluten-free oatmeal raisin cookies to nibble on, plus tea and coffee.

What's fun and exciting this weekend for you? Here: dd is going on beach trip with youth group, I'm going to a friend's

book signing tonight, then to a writers meeting tomorrow (and that's OUT of the heat! Yay!)

Talk to me! :bigear:

A Hymn sing! Sounds quaint! And absolutely peaceful!

Karen and Margaret, I'm going to come visit you! It's still supposed to reach high temps of over 100 F here today. Bleah.

Now, I need to go attend to the laundry and get cookies baked for ds9's drama class (that's where the GF oatmeal raisin cookies come in.)

Hi Everyone....

Breakfast was a Jimmy Dean sausage,egg and cheese thing in the microwave.  At least there wasn't much to clean up. 

This weekend....tomorrow it's going to rain, so we will hangout at home, watch movies,  and play with the grand-baby as her mommy has to work.  

I'm hoping for a quiet and peaceful weekend.