Menu

My dh leaves for Israel in 2 days, Prayer Request

mom31257

Dh is going to Israel on a teaching trip with Ray Vander Laan! He is so excited. He's been training physically and spiritually for a few months. He'll be gone for 2 weeks, so I'll be holding down the fort here. I'm thankful things appear to be calming down over there, but I still might not watch any news or try not to read any headlines while he's there. Please pray that he'll be fine, and that we'll be safe and okay without him.

Our church is sending four staff and teachers on the trip. He is a history teacher as well as a Sunday School teacher and leader of our church Awana program. This is really the chance of a lifetime, and I'm so thankful he's been given it.

Will pray. It's really quite safe.:-) Would love to hear his itinerary!

Right now, I only know where the list of hotel locations and dates is, so I'll check with him and see where a more detailed schedule is and post it later. He's at school, so I can email him and see if he has it and where.

Will pray. It's really quite safe.:-) Would love to hear his itinerary!

He said all they have is the list of hotel locations, and that's on purpose. They are going to be "following their rabbi", and you are to trust where your rabbi leads you without you knowing where you are going. Here are the list of locations.

Arrive in Tel Aviv (1 night)

Arad (1 night)

Eilat (1 night)

Dead Sea (3 nights)

Sea of Galilee (5 nights)

Jerusalem (3 nights)