Menu

deleted

Halcyon

oooooh... maybe TMI, but I had an abscessed boil right about where you mention, it was literally truly the size of a BASEBALL! ANd sadly, due to swelling and such, local anesthetic does absulutely NOTHING for the pain when it;s lanced. So take my word for it, even if he only gets the original boil you wished for, it will be PLENTY painful enough...  maybe it will scare some sense into him. :leaving:

I'm very sorry that happened to you!  Ouch.  I hope you're better now. 

Um, this wasn't spam. It was just me being silly saying, "Oops, duplicate post."

dOOPSlicate

Get it?

If there's been spam on this thread, I guess the mods have their wicked delete skills all fired up because I don't see any now.

I got it when I saw it and knew you were being silly. But it wasn't you. Some spammer posted after you though--that's what they were commenting on. It was the sunglasses spammer last night . . . among others.

I'm very sorry that happened to you!  Ouch.  I hope you're better now. 

I am...  almost all healed.  Should have gotten it checked out sooner.  I was in so much pain I couldn't walk.  Have a new appreciation for Job and those Egyptians with their plague of boils.  :ack2:

Um, this wasn't spam. It was just me being silly saying, "Oops, duplicate post."

dOOPSlicate

Get it?

If there's been spam on this thread, I guess the mods have their wicked delete skills all fired up because I don't see any now.

When spam is deleted it makes it look like the spam report is for the post right above it...  guess you posted right before the spammer...