Menu

Just finished purchasing next year's stuff

Gah.. I've been spreading it out for awhile and it was still painful. I am dreading spring when I have to do the big language purchases and the day DD needs something heftier for math. I keep reminding myself that, unless the kids come home for middle school, this is the time to afterschool, when they want to hang out with me and think this cool and fun.

That is all.......

I don't plan on buying any more curriculum stuff - I bought a bunch around the beginning of summer and haven't made a dent in it yet.

But, today I did pay the 2013-2014 tuition and fees (August 1 deadline) and fill out the forms.  So I guess we're committed to at least one more year.  Getting nervous here, but we're working on "school" every day, so we should be OK . . . .

I do need to schedule a school supply shopping trip soon.  And order some new gym shoes and tap shoes and jackets . . . .

I had forgotten about school supplies and shoes.  Thank you SKL!  

I really wanted to get a Classical Conversation CD for carschooling and a couple other CDs but chose to pass on them.  Our library has a nice collection so that will have to do.  I am on the library's waiting list often because the homeschoolers want the same thing.

I just finished ordering the next level of SM with all it's associated books, Beast Academy and some Usborne books for science. That works out to quite a bit of $$$! And then, I want to order a lot of stuff from Critical Thinking Co for this school year - I can't seem to limit myself when I look at their website. I renewed the EPGY subscription for the next school year as well as the Dreambox math because both of these are working out well in our home. And then I need to order school uniforms and shoes. Thankfully, I am overloaded on school supplies from my buying binge of last year. I decided to postpone MCT Island purchase for now.