Menu

where does one locate a wii?

I'm thinking toward Christmas. Where can I locate one of these? I can't really make searching for one my full time job and I can't shop with the littles with me.

I'm willing to buy anytime between now and Christmas but I know it will only get harder. Does anyone have these online for retail?

Thanks,

Marie

I've seen them at Target a number of times lately. If I were you, I'd just call around town: Target, Wal-Mart, Games stores, electronics stores (like Best Buy or Circuit City) and ask if they have any in stock. If they don't, ask what days they usually get shipments (Tuesday, probably), to see if you can snag one.

If you do a google search for Wii you should find a site that sends you e-mails when the stores have them in. I think it is called wii tracker. Maybe even wiitracker.com?? We were checking there often and then got lucky and found one at Target. If you have a Gamestop near you they get them in every week.

Fishing for Deals has a thread that usually helps locate them. That is how we got ours. Someone posted that they were available online at Circut City and they were still available so I was able to order it and have it sent to my home.

God bless,

Vicki