Menu

Mathletics.com extra discount

SnegurochkaL

Hi, If anyone here is interested to sign your child up with mathletics.com, there is a special 60% discount(from original price) with promo code DISCOVERY which ends on June 23.

I think this only works at the Mathletics.com site.

The website keeps redirecting me to the European website, Mathletics.eu, and there the discount doesn't work. Sigh.

I can't get around this :glare: .

The website keeps redirecting me to the European website, Mathletics.eu, and there the discount doesn't work. Sigh.

I hear you, I can only get to the .au site unless I use tunnelbear to make it look like I'm in the US. I did this once just to see the difference in price, a regular-priced subscription was like $40 more here. Crazy.

I hear you, I can only get to the .au site unless I use tunnelbear to make it look like I'm in the US. I did this once just to see the difference in price, a regular-priced subscription was like $40 more here. Crazy.

You know the HEA has a really cheap price though right?

Oh man, I was hoping it would be something I could get around easily, but apparently not :crying: .

What is the HEA?

Sorry, it would be annoying for me also. I didn't think about it. I received e-mail from them with an ad embedded. It does says to use on mathletics.com. May be if you try to come from an American IP address it might work better for you. I used an Annonimiser before and it is free. One thing I am not sure about it would be a payment in dollars instead of euro. :(

Sorry, it would be annoying for me also. I didn't think about it. I received e-mail from them with an ad embedded. It does says to use on mathletics.com. May be if you try to come from an American IP address it might work better for you. I used an Annonimiser before and it is free. One thing I am not sure about it would be a payment in dollars instead of euro. :(

I had never even heard about anonimisers, but with the help of some googling :), I now know how to use those.

Or maybe...I don't....because even while using several free anonimisers, I keep getting redirected to the European site.

Either Mathletics is very smart, or I'm not as good in these things as I would like....possibly both :D.

Anyway....I don't think Mathletics is in our future.

What is the HEA?

It's the Home Education Association in Australia. I just looked at their website and don't see Mathletics listed, but I'm in Victoria and HEN has it at the school rate.