Menu

SOTW 1 Resources By Chapter

junepep

I've put together a resource list by SOTW Ancients chapter (inspired by Angela over at Satori Smiles). I've got the first one up and I wanted to make sure that it was useable in it's current format before I take the time to post everything. Most of the chapters don't have as much as the first chapter does but they're not completely berefit of links and books either.

I've converted the first week in to a .pdf so that the quick-linking bookmarks would be available on the side-bar. This way someone reading it can quickly click over to books, videos, timeline stuff etc.

http://lovelearnplay.../sotw-week-1-2/

So, let me know if the format works, and if there aren't any tweaks I'll just put them all up. I'm sure that some of you will be going to the MCT Conference in Valley Forge too, so if they're not all up by then you can remind me to get my act together in person (since I'm really bad about remembering to get things up on my blog) :D

PS - if you're curious about what order we're going to be doing SOTW 1 in starting in Sept I've posted it here http://lovelearnplay...ss.com/history/ along with some background info.

I accessed it on my phone and it worked perfectly. I checked some of the links on the first five pages and they all worked. What a great resource! We've been pulling from a couple of different sources for our activities so its nice to have them all in one place.

Thanks all! Since no one had any complaints, I've started putting them up. My goal is to get 5-10 up each week... hopefully I'll be all done getting everything up within the next 8 weeks (since I was extraordinarily dedicated today and managed to get 1/9th of them done ;)).

If anyone wants to book mark it - the quick links are available here: http://lovelearnplay.wordpress.com/history/#Year 1 Outline

WOW!! I wish you were starting SOTW 2 instead!! LOL!! Great resource!

I've got some links and unreviewed books / movies that I've picked up while looking for things for year 1 if you'd like me to try to pm them to you. I can't seem post more than 5 links at a time otherwise I'd just paste it in here.

Edited to add: & You're totally welcome everyone :) it's my pleasure. I'm glad that other people are finding it useful, it makes me feel less like I'm wasting my time putting it all up, 10/45 are up now.