Menu

Wordless Wednesday - April 3, 2013

KristenR

I started a thread earlier, but used the title Wordless/Word-filled and the lack of spaces must have thrown off your search. Sorry. I'll go edit it to point over here.

Anyway, here is my random thought for the morning: Anyone want to change the rules of Wordless Wednesday here at WTM? I thought it would be fun to link to one photo post, and one text post from the past week. What do you think?

Wordless (okay, only a few words) - My nephew spent about 5 minutes on Easter Sunday creating this amazing train - I can't even draw a train with a pencil, and he did it on an Etch a Sketch. Love that kid.

Word-filled - Our favorite Dyslexia Apps include a lot more than just phonics/letter sounds.

I can't wait to see what you've been up to this week!

I started a thread earlier, but used the title Wordless/Word-filled and the lack of spaces must have thrown off your search. Sorry. I'll go edit it to point over here.

Anyway, here is my random thought for the morning: Anyone want to change the rules of Wordless Wednesday here at WTM? I thought it would be fun to link to one photo post, and one text post from the past week. What do you think?

Wordless (okay, only a few words) - My nephew spent about 5 minutes on Easter Sunday creating this amazing train - I can't even draw a train with a pencil, and he did it on an Etch a Sketch. Love that kid.

Word-filled - Our favorite Dyslexia Apps include a lot more than just phonics/letter sounds.

I can't wait to see what you've been up to this week!

Sorry- I normally scan the last few pages to find the WW but today just used the search feature. I love the idea about a wordless/word-filled variation.

Sorry- I normally scan the last few pages to find the WW but today just used the search feature. I love the idea about a wordless/word-filled variation.

Oh, not a big deal - that is how I usually find the WW thread too. I just didn't realize that the "/" would prevent it from being searchable. Live and learn.

I am loving reading everyone's posts! Thanks for indulging me.