Menu

OK, Hive I have a challenge for you.

Koerarmoca

but the OP said no pens or pencils.

Yeah -- but how would you ever know if you got it correct?

Since you are having to memorize every spot of the puzzle, you'd write it down when you got home and check the answers.

that is what the wooden borad is for. no pencil needed. you shrink a bunch of sudoku puzzles down and put then on a piece of paper. you can probably get a dozen on a single sheet of paper. buy a cheap home laminater so u can laminate them for a dollar or so. transfer the puzzle starts to the wooden board and work the puzzle on the wooden board. you can easily self check a wooden puzzle. it only comes with the exact amount of numbers, so if you run out early of a certain number, you have a problem. if you do finish with the right amount of numbers then you just check row to make sure there are 1-9 in each row. it only takes a minute or less to check a puzzle.

what about one of those angry bird games (has blocks and "birds" to build the towers etc??? I just saw them at the store but didn't investigate. (just saw this on Amazon on clearence: http://www.amazon.com/Angry-Birds-Space-Planet-Block/dp/B009F7OQ54/ref=pd_sim_t_6, you could skip the cards from the reviews)

Did you say no legos??? If he can have legos how about these: http://www.amazon.co...011,k:nanoblock

Small but take time to build, my friend's DD loves them