Menu

What is your favorite source for printer ink?

Do you have a Walgreens nearby? They refill black cartridges for $10 and do a good job. Color for $15.

Really? Are you saying that you just take your empty cartridges into the store and an employee refills them while you wait? That is awesome. Yes, we do have Walgreens. :D

it's an online store that I accidentally found. I have an HP Deskjet 882 which uses HP cartridges 45 and 23. I bought from this place the compatible b&w ink for my printer and I've been happy so far. One cartridge only costs $6.99. Even with shipping, it was way cheaper!

I'm still on my first cartridge and I'm trying to keep track of how long it lasts. I do notice that refills do not print as sharp as the original HP inks. But since I'm using it mainly for printing out assignment sheets and the TOG questions, it's good enough for me.

Our Walgreen's also offers the refills.

HTH!

God Bless,

Anna (who missed meeting many of you at the ENOCH convention because I showed up at 11:30 and FORGOT to come back at 12:00!!!!!!!!)

Thanks for the info on that source. That is really cheap, isn't it? Wow.

I'm sorry to have missed you at ENOCH. I actually got there late because I was volunteering at a workshop that didn't end on time.

What year of TOG are you doing, btw? ;)

it's an online store that I accidentally found. I have an HP Deskjet 882 which uses HP cartridges 45 and 23. I bought from this place the compatible b&w ink for my printer and I've been happy so far. One cartridge only costs $6.99. Even with shipping, it was way cheaper!

I'm still on my first cartridge and I'm trying to keep track of how long it lasts. I do notice that refills do not print as sharp as the original HP inks. But since I'm using it mainly for printing out assignment sheets and the TOG questions, it's good enough for me.

Our Walgreen's also offers the refills.

HTH!

God Bless,

Anna (who missed meeting many of you at the ENOCH convention because I showed up at 11:30 and FORGOT to come back at 12:00!!!!!!!!)

123inkjets.com

I was so happy I found this website, my cartridges cost me $4.99 each now (Amazon charges $59 for 4) and they often email me different discount offers.

Wow, this one looks really good too. How do you think the print quality compares to HP ink?

Thanks!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Don't refill your ink cartridges until after your printer's warranty has expired (usually 90 days last I knew). Doing so will void your warranty.

I refill my ink cartridges myself. I don't like the idea of going to Walgreens or whereever because it's "universal" ink which, while it works for most, doesn't work for ALL and I don't want to take the chance.

I buy my ink from Encore Ink, a business run by a homeschool family. They sell aftermarket ink for YOUR make and model printer. You can buy just ink, or you can buy a kit that includes all the supplies and instructions needed.

They ship VERY quickly, and provide GREAT customer service!

HTH!