Menu

Anderson, SC area - how's your weather?

PuddleJumper1

Two of my dc are headed to the Anderson area this weekend. What I'm seeing online for your weather is 60s. What's it look like in real time? Heavy coat weather or just light jacket? Thanks!!

:laugh: Sorry but I just had to laugh at this.

We are in Michigan and here 42 calls for sweatshirts with a turtle neck under it. Weather in the 60s brings out shorts and t-shirts. Heavy coats are reserved for temps under 30(or 20) when you plan on being outside quite a while.

:laugh: Sorry but I just had to laugh at this.

We are in Michigan and here 42 calls for sweatshirts with a turtle neck under it. Weather in the 60s brings out shorts and t-shirts. Heavy coats are reserved for temps under 30(or 20) when you plan on being outside quite a while.

Totally agree :laugh: This NY raised momma doesn't even wear a light jacket in the middle of winter most of the time. Admittedly we don't see 30s and 40s very much. But these wimps children born in the south have thin blood :lol:

It's pretty darn chilly at night but warms up to light sweater weather during the day - right now. I say "right now" because the weather pattern has been pretty random lately, lol.

(I'm about 45 minutes from Anderson).

I hear ya'. Here in NE FL I've not seen weather patterns so random in a very long time. We've gone from beach weather with AC on to close up the house and put on the heat and back again several times this winter.

I'm in Anderson and its supposed to be on the mid 60's this weekend with sunny skies! :)

That's what I'm seeing too. Thanks!

We're a couple of hours away and it's 60's Sat and 70's for Sunday. Look at the lows as well. It's not unusual to need a jacket and pants be chilly in the morning and be able to get away with shorts later on. (Get away with shorts meaning at least 70 degrees). None of us own heavy coats. We certainly wouldn't use one for 60's - that's no jacket but long-sleeved for me and short sleeved for my husband. We layer when it gets cold, since it doesn't stay like that long - and there can be huge temp spans over even just one day.