Menu

Any ideas of what to do with fajita seasoned chicken brst meat

besides fajitas? I have the flour tortillas, the meat (pre-seasoned), onions, but no green peppers. I left a message for ds19 to stop and get them but he was already in the subdivision when I called. Nearest store is 10 miles away. What do I do now?

A REALLY great salad with seasoned chicken... Of course that's IF you have lettuce in the house..:D Or you could make a spicy/mexican rice and add the chicken to it.... Mmmmmmm.......Can I come over to your house for supper? Pretty, pretty, PLEASE?!? It's Hamburger helper night here..:001_huh:

A REALLY great salad with seasoned chicken... Of course that's IF you have lettuce in the house..:D Or you could make a spicy/mexican rice and add the chicken to it.... Mmmmmmm.......Can I come over to your house for supper? Pretty, pretty, PLEASE?!? It's Hamburger helper night here..:001_huh:

I went with using the onions (softened them up in veg. oil first) and chicken wrapped up in the tortillas with the toppings. I'm setting the table - should I reserve a space for you?:D

We use it to make our own Southwest Salad similar to McDonald's. We use salad greens and any fixings we have, add whole kernal corn (drained), black beans (rinsed and drained), crushed nacho cheese tortilla chips, the chicken, and use Paul Newman's Southwest dressing. YUMMMM!!!!!

besides fajitas? I have the flour tortillas, the meat (pre-seasoned), onions, but no green peppers. I left a message for ds19 to stop and get them but he was already in the subdivision when I called. Nearest store is 10 miles away. What do I do now?

I usually keep the pre-seasoned packages of fajita chicken strips in the fridge for quick lunches. We put them in salads or serve them in flour tortillas with black beans, rice, cheese, avocados... or whatever else you feel like tossing in. Yum!