Menu

Latin Prep 1 Source

Beebalm

Yes, I've had good experiences with Book Depository too. Most items arrive in 5-10 business days (though out of about 6 orders or so, I've had one item take nearly three weeks -- it was mailed the same day as another item I received from them in a week though).

Thanks for the responses. I've tried Book Depository but couldn't find all the books that went with Latin Prep 1. (There ARE a lot of them, aren't there!) I emailed them asking for assistance. There were also two different authors listed. Shouldn't they all be Theo Zinn books? Am I missing something?

Do I need the following to follow the course:

Latin Prep 1 Book 1

Latin Prep 1 Book 1 Answers

Latin Prep 1 Workbook A

Latin Prep 1 Workbook B

Latin Prep 1 Workbook A & B Answers

Whew! Is this correct?

Thanks again for your help!

Thanks for the responses. I've tried Book Depository but couldn't find all the books that went with Latin Prep 1. (There ARE a lot of them, aren't there!) I emailed them asking for assistance. There were also two different authors listed. Shouldn't they all be Theo Zinn books? Am I missing something?

Do I need the following to follow the course:

Latin Prep 1 Book 1

Latin Prep 1 Workbook A

Latin Prep 1 Workbook B

Whew! Is this correct?

Thanks again for your help!

Yes, that is the complete list for LP 1.

The workbooks are optional. Some dc need the reinforcement, and some don't. I've found them to be very helpful with my dd, but YMMV.

I think Book Depository does carry all those titles, but may not have them all in stock at once. When I ordered (your entire list except for the answer keys) they shipped all three titles separately but within a day or two. So they seem to ship as soon as titles are available, rather than holding the order until it is complete. They all arrived very quickly.

I checked the ISBN numbers on the Galore Park website and compared them to the numbers at Book Depository, to be sure I was ordering the correct titles.

Nikita

Thanks for the responses. I've tried Book Depository but couldn't find all the books that went with Latin Prep 1.

Here they are -- BD appears to have them all in stock currently:

Latin Prep 1 Book 1

Latin Prep 1 Workbook A

Latin Prep 1 Workbook B

Yes, the workbooks are "optional", but I think they extra practice they provide is *extremely* worthwhile. I highly recommend them.

Thank you so much! The whole ordering from overseas just totally intimidated me. Thanks, Abbeyej and Nikita for the extra assistance...I didn't understand that the workbooks were by a different author and that the entire title was So You Really Want to Learn ....Anyway, thanks for getting me through THAT order. :tongue_smilie: Bless you!

I've considered this program, but always decide to wait because I can't tell how much it will really cost. Thanks, Kathy

Right now, the exchange rate is approximately 2 to 1 (in favor of the English pound). Your credit card should give you the best rate of the day, so if it's at its best for the day at 1:1.96, you'll pay $1.96 on the pound. I usually just double it in my head to get my estimate. (There was a time when this wasn't the case, sigh -- this is the weakest the dollar has been against the pound or Euro... maybe ever. ugh.)