Menu

Chewable Omega 3 with NO Fish Taste or Smell?

Purple Cat

My little kids had a miraculous response to supplements. But then my son became convinced he would choke if he swallowed them. I simply cannot get him to even try to swallow them with yogurt or applesauce. He suggested chewables (smart kid!). Both kids become unglued, though, at even a hint of fish smell or taste. Can anyone recommend some chewable Omega 3 without any fish taste or smell?

Thank you!

DD the older is very picky taste wise - and no, we haven't found any chewables that don't taste fishy to her. She will take Barlean's Omega Swirl ( liquid) though - although pina colada is the only flavor she actually likes.

My dd loves this. She likes both the pina colada and the lemon zest. We usually alternate flavors.

• 4 weeks later...

DD the older is very picky taste wise - and no, we haven't found any chewables that don't taste fishy to her. She will take Barlean's Omega Swirl ( liquid) though - although pina colada is the only flavor she actually likes.

I also agree with the recommendation of Barlean's Omega Swirl. My daughter loves the orange cream flavor.