Menu

Does anyone have a Tempurpedic Ergo adjustable bed?????

DawnM

I am looking at a King size split Tempurpedic Ergo bed.

It does cost more than a regular King Tempurpedic, so I am curious to ask those of you who have one:

1. Do you use the features of sitting up/leg lifting much?

2. Do you ever use the massage feature and do you like it? (I ask because I often find those aren't that great.)

3. Do you LIKE it? Would you buy it again, or do you wish you have bought something else?

Thanks.

(and yes, I do know many think they are too hot.)

No one?

Ok, I did stop at a store today and test them out. Not sure I will ever use the massage feature. It pretty much just jiggles the bed around. I don't know what I thought it would actually do!

I DO like the adjustable feature, sit up, raise your legs, etc.....

And there is a bed with just the adjustable feature, no massage.

It is ALL pricey.

Dawn

I don't know anything about the Tempurpedic one, but Costco has one on sale this week that got very good reviews. Might be something to consider? I would love, love, love to have it. I will try to do my first link:

http://www.costco.com/Sleep-Science-10%22-Memory-Foam-Split-King-Mattress-with-Adjustable-Base.product.100004214.html

Hope that worked! :001_smile:

Yes. I looked at Tempurpedic (almost $7,000) and Tyndall Pedic (over $7,000). I even glanced at Craigslist.

I like that several people are complaining that it is too firm. I want mine a bit firm.

I am trying to figure out their warranty information.

There is also an 11" for $800 more at Costco. No idea what the differences are.

Dawn

I am looking at a King size split Tempurpedic Ergo bed.

This is the exact bed that DH and I have, and we both love it. I never use the "massage" function (I have no idea why jiggling the bed is supposed to be relaxing!), but I love the fact that I can adjust the bed instantly with the remote. I use it every night for reading in bed, and it's especially useful when I have a cold and I can keep my head slightly elevated at night.

I don't find the mattress hot at all — in fact, my only complaint is that in the winter, if the bedroom is cold, it can take a while for the mattress to warm up. It's a bit hard and unyielding when it's cold, and it takes maybe 10-15 minutes to absorb enough heat to soften up and conform to your body.

But that's a minor complaint and a small price to pay for the fact that I no longer wake up 30 times/night when DH does one of his earthquake roll-overs! I actually tested the claim in the Tempur video by putting a glass on one side of the bed and jumping on the other, and the glass didn't tip over.

We've had this one for about 7 years, and if it ever wears out I would definitely get another one.

Jackie

One review said that they have one that is Tempurpedic brand at their home and they wanted one for their vacation home but bought the Costco brand for the price savings. They said they can't tell any difference in comfort.

Talked to DH a bit and he doesn't want to pay the Tempurpedic price or the Tyndall Pedic (local brand) price.

May end up with Costco. The sale ends Feb. 24th so we will need to decide!

Dawn