Menu

Computer Applications course?

doesn't meet your ideal with free.. but for $20... take a look at the clearance on Scottso's Place with Essential Office Applications.

here

http://www.scottosplace.com/EOA.shtml

They are doing a clearance on older print books. I enjoyed using this with my children. basics, straight forward, easy to follow. made sense. designed with "homeschool credit" in mind.

I recently found Lynda.com a company which offers tons of on-line tutorials. They have tutorials from Adobe to Visual Basic and seems everything in between. It is not free. You sign up for $ 25 a month, but you can go through as many tutorials as you would like. Yes, you cancel after a month if you'd like.

We have been using this extensively in our family as of late. I have taken a course on Social Media Marketing, Wordpress and Photoshop Elements. My youngest son has gone through Photoshop and Fundamentals of Programming.

Anyway, you or someone else may find this to be an excellent source.

doesn't meet your ideal with free.. but for $20... take a look at the clearance on Scottso's Place with Essential Office Applications.

here

http://www.scottosplace.com/EOA.shtml

They are doing a clearance on older print books. I enjoyed using this with my children. basics, straight forward, easy to follow. made sense. designed with "homeschool credit" in mind.

The site says they're not offering anything now.....

The site says they're not offering anything now.....

thanks for the update. sorry they sold out already.

they sold out the workbooks like it says on home page... weird.. that they don't still have the other parts from where they were going to download or disk.. but....... I know they were working with a distributor. and that distributor has told me they are still in the works to do something...

hmmm..... oh well..... didn't realize they'd sell out that fast.... hmmm...