Menu

Where is everyone selling their stuff?

I also like the 50 post minimum in order to post FS items. It keeps people from coming here just to sell and then walk away. It's nice to develop a relationship with people. After all. we are the WTM Community. :001_smile:

I also think that limiting the number of posts you could make in one day in the classifieds would be good. Of course, be able to list multiple items in one post with a function in the price box of various or multiple items would help with that. When someone list 15 different things for sale in 15 different posts, you have to go through a lot of posts to see everything.

A better search function would also be appreciated. It is very hard to find something now.

I too miss the conversation feel of the old For Sale boards.

I think it would be helpful with the way the Classifieds are set up if we could separate them by Grade Level or Subject. It takes way too long to go through the ads and click on something only to find out it's for elementary when I need high school, or even just to see what's being sold. I feel as if it doesn't show enough in the subject line to know what exactly is being sold.

I recently purchased some books through the new classifieds and it was pretty painless, except that I was emailing the seller directly instead of through here. The feedback worked as well, except the old feedback is gone. I noticed that there is a question tab inside each listing so I guess it is possible to ask public questions about the items. However, the search feature is still off. I searched for a writing curriculum that I knew was listed and found every result except the 2 I wanted...so strange. Personally I am not buying yet until I get my tax refund. Hopefully things pick up because I think the sale section is a great resource here.