Menu

Who's going to tackle Friday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Is it Friday already? I remember typing TGIF just last week. . .

Clean kitchen

More laundry - can I get caught up?

School specials:

Ds15 - outlined plan with him last night. Need to make sure he sticks to it.

Dd11 - science experiment and science review

Pay bills

Call baggage dept. for airline again

call Doctor?

Send Mom her birthday card

Call re. gift certificate

Zumba

dd11 volunteering

Grading

Figure out dd's history

School-

grade papers

get three kids through the day and make sure they are all caught up

career presentations done today

lunch, lol

exercise outside-the weather has been beautiful

Household-

Laundry- two three loads done

pick paint color for bathroom

pick up shower curtain and rod so that I can actually start using my newly tiled shower! :)

Pick up floor rugs for bathroom too (want to go to Tuesday Morning this weekend and see what they have)

Outside-

Work all four horses today :) Should take a good while

Look at what I need to build a bridge obstacle and several other obstacles for training

Pick up four-five tarps for training as well.

Tomorrow is going to be fun {said in jest}...Jgirl has to come and have Saturday detention as previously agreed upon if she did not complete homework....she is cleaning the whole barn and tack....she's gonna be here a while, but I will say, she did do her homework last night because she didn't want to do it again next week :)~ and thankfully her parents see the good in making her stick to what she agreed to...even though there will be a birthday party she will most likely miss...

I'm in!

Feeling much better emotionally after 10 glorious hours of sleep last night. Still fighting this cold thing though.

Done:

I got out of bed! (Really, this was quite the achievement today)

Dishes unloaded and reloaded.

Beds made.

Kids are fed.

To Do:

Ds9 has spelling test, math and reading. I hope he earns lots of legos for spelling! He gets one lego piece toward a set for every one he spells right. It's my incentive plan for kids who hate certains subjects. Ds12 is working towards one in math.

Ds12 has science text, vocab test.

I need to finish grading this stack of papers next to me.

Library (maybe) and bank this afternoon.

Mom's for dinner. It's my uncle's last night here. My brother is making pizza. Hurray!

While I'm there, I'm going to inventory her salt and pepper collection she wants to sell.

Oh, and I need to get those pictures uploaded to Costco. I didn't get that done yesterday.

And remind dh to pick up a card for his dad's birthday next week.

I'm so glad I got good sleep yesterday. It makes the day so much more doable.

Jean, I may have missed an update. How did the chiro and accupuncurist go yesterday? I see you're planning on going to Zumba tonight. That's a good sign, right?

I'm so glad I got good sleep yesterday. It makes the day so much more doable.

Jean, I may have missed an update. How did the chiro and accupuncurist go yesterday? I see you're planning on going to Zumba tonight. That's a good sign, right?

I'm glad that you got good sleep.

Chiro went well as usual.

The acupuncture was a free consult where he went over my health history, did a simple adrenal test and tested my ph. My adrenals are right on the line between mild adrenal fatigue and moderate - pretty much where I thought I was. My ph is good - showing that I eat lots of vegetables. :001_smile: I'm looking forward to doing the treatments - once I raise the money.

Blood tests from my regular doctor show that I had just had a particularly bad fibro flare. I seem to be over it for now. I hope to get a few good days in.

I'm glad that you got good sleep.

Chiro went well as usual.

The acupuncture was a free consult where he went over my health history, did a simple adrenal test and tested my ph. My adrenals are right on the line between mild adrenal fatigue and moderate - pretty much where I thought I was. My ph is good - showing that I eat lots of vegetables. :001_smile: I'm looking forward to doing the treatments - once I raise the money.

Blood tests from my regular doctor show that I had just had a particularly bad fibro flare. I seem to be over it for now. I hope to get a few good days in.

Well, I think that's pretty ok news. Thanks for the update. I'm glad you're feeling better and your flare is over. I hope you get your accu funds raised quick!

I have been terrible today! Just terrible! We barely got any school done, I didn't do any of the cleaning I thought I'd do and then I realized that it was somehow dinner time and I had neglected to even plan anything. So we are having cornbread, fish nuggets, peaches and mac & cheese. All kind of yellowy foods. I don't like that when the meals are all the same color. LOL. Even that is wrong. Oh well, tomorrow is another day (said in my best Scarlett O'Hara accent.)