Menu

HELP! What's WRONG with My Teens?

TranquilMind

I don't know what to do. I might fall over. They have been kind to each other and me all day, playing together (actual playing of games like they used to) nicely, cleaning up after themselves, and generally being the wonderful kids I always dreamed about having!

I began choking on a Rice Crispy (some people should NEVER eat cereal!) and my daughter ran in, patted me on the back, stayed with me until it stopped and brought me water.

In the kitchen, she hugged me voluntarily and said I was a GREAT MOM and THANKED ME for fixing them a great lunch!

Don't wake me up!! I must be dreaming! :mellow:

Oh, man! They want something. And it's BIG! You're in trouble- you just don't know it yet.

It's so big they plan on "days" of goodness before the bomb drops. Trust me, I remember doing this to my mom for a week.....before I dropped the bomb about wanting to go with friends on a European Trip......

Just wait for it...*grin*

It's so big they plan on "days" of goodness before the bomb drops. Trust me, I remember doing this to my mom for a week.....before I dropped the bomb about wanting to go with friends on a European Trip......

Just wait for it...*grin*

Ha.

That's already happened. After church the other day, she said she didn't want to go back to school and could she just finish this year and then do a gap year. She's only a junior but has enough credits. She says school is really boring and she's done. (Great student, top grades, so it isn't a slacker thing).

And she is going to Japan in a few months.