Menu

Question about K12 Classics for Young Readers

Juliegmom

I will tell you that the online portion of the literature classes for elementary just tell you that it is an offline lesson and all the "meat" is in the teacher's guide and student guide pages. If it were me and I wanted these classes without the cost of K12, I would order the readers from christianbook.com and try to get the guides off of ebay. That is just me though.

The 3rd grade ones are Volume 3a and 3b. One has a hippo with a vine in it's mouth and the other has an oriental fellow with a bird in a tree of pink flowers.

We enjoy the readers, but I don't see where they are any better than other readers out there on the market.

I will tell you that the online portion of the literature classes for elementary just tell you that it is an offline lesson and all the "meat" is in the teacher's guide and student guide pages. If it were me and I wanted these classes without the cost of K12, I would order the readers from christianbook.com and try to get the guides off of ebay. That is just me though.

The 3rd grade ones are Volume 3a and 3b. One has a hippo with a vine in it's mouth and the other has an oriental fellow with a bird in a tree of pink flowers.

We enjoy the readers, but I don't see where they are any better than other readers out there on the market.

:iagree: