Menu

What would you do?

I was just wondering if I could get some advice on our situation. We currently live in Missouri, but in 3 weeks we are moving back to Nebraska where we are from. DS will go back into public school after we move. I'm trying to decide if it is worth it to continue homeschooling him until then, or just give him a break until we move. He still has to finish his last section/workbooks b/c he was supposed to do it while we were up in Nebraska for Christmas, but we let him hold off so he could spend more time with family. Because of that, he won't have time to finish the next section before we move.

What would you do in our situation? Finish the last section and start the next, even though he won't have time to finish it...finish the current section and give him a break until we move...or don't bother finishing the current section and just go straight to a break. I do plan on having him read daily, no matter what. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!