Menu

anyone doing resolutions

bettyandbob

I don't know if it's a resolution, but I'm hoping to play a board game after school everyday with my sn ds. He got many games for Christmas. He really liked Don't Break the Ice which my boss's mother gave him. We will also do our regular reading and math. ds is 11, but these are all games that are preschool to K level and take very little time.

I'm also going to get back on track with my exercise program which was going well until ds's surgery at the beginning of Dec. The long recovery and then the holiday schedule just threw me off.

I don't normally like resolutions, but I do have some for the coming year. I want to get serious about weight loss, keep working on better money management, and even though I feel our home is pretty organized I would like to improve on it as well.

These are the areas I'm focusing on as well. I have been slacking off on my workouts for too long; I need to really tighten up the budget as we're hoping to save enough for a cross country trip this fall. And I did sign up for the weekly home organization plan that was posted on these boards.

For me, menu planning! It is my hardest thing to follow through on. But I know when I do actually plan and shop we save money and eat healthier.

For fun, read a book a week.

Then the usual suspects - exercise, lose weight, save money, etc.

have you considered signing up for a meal planning service? I use to think it was a waste of money, but I have saved so much money and frustration utilizing these resources.