Menu

Tell me about your iPhone case! (Options are overwhelming!)

profmom

What kind of case do you like -- hard, soft, "candyshell," etc.? There are so many options! I currently have a sleek "case program" case, but I'm upgrading to a white 4S and need a new case. I don't think I'm interested in the otter-indestructible ones that add lots of bulk.

So, what do I need to know about cases? What is your case like? Feel free to attach pictures! :) What advise do you have for buying cases?

Thanks!

I wouldn't consider anything BUT an otterbox. I know that is how my iPhone made it and how my Galaxy will make it.

I see a lot of people with very cracked phones. Never do they have an otterbox or think they need one.

No doubt there are many people who DON"T need one though too.

But as for me and my family (hee hee), we will use otterbox :)

I wouldn't consider anything BUT an otterbox. I know that is how my iPhone made it and how my Galaxy will make it.

I see a lot of people with very cracked phones. Never do they have an otterbox or think they need one.

I am getting my first iPhone and was looking at the otter box defender. Is there away to take the screen protector off the case. I want to get a ghost armour screen protector put on it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00367X5YC/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

I got this case for my iphone 4 a couple of months ago and I love, love, love it. It extends the battery life like crazy. I have yet to have my phone die on me and that is with my dd and I using it all day. Having said that - it is no otterbox. It is a protective case, but I wouldn't throw it on the ground or anything. If you need battery life - this is the case!

Otterbox, all the way, from the guy on Craigslist selling new ones for $15.