Menu

Disney peeps ~ a question

Wildcat

**EDIT**

Thanks ladies! You have all convinced me and my family to stay far away from "The Mouse" when we head to Florida.

I had no idea those sites existed, either! I have those bookmarked now. :001_smile:

We were hoping to get a quick visit in one last time before ds heads off to university in the fall, but with those projected crowd levels at Epcot (our favorite park) we know we wouldn't enjoy ourselves.

Thanks again!!

**END EDIT**

Edited above, but I left my original post in case it helps someone else! :001_smile:

Does anyone know how the crowds are at Disney just *before* Christmas?

We are planning to go to Epcot on Friday the 21st and hope to attend Mickey's Very Mery Chirstmas Party that same night (it is the last night of the "Party").

I can't find info on whether that date will be abnormally busy (for either Epcot or Mickey's Party). Mousesavers.com just says the week beginning with Christmas Day is one to avoid.

Does anyone have insight to share? :bigear: I would hate to spend the money on tickets only to find the crowds have already showed up!! We hate crowds. :tongue_smilie:

Thanks in advance.

Thanks ladies! You have all convinced me and my family to stay far away from "The Mouse" when we head to Florida.

I had no idea those sites existed, either! I have those bookmarked now. :001_smile:

We were hoping to get a quick visit in one last time before ds heads off to university in the fall, but with those projected crowd levels at Epcot (our favorite park) we know we wouldn't enjoy ourselves.

Thanks again!!