Menu

Walking Dead and Once Upon a Time Fall finales Possible Spoilers

clarkacademy

So who watched lastnight?? I was very upset to see Daryl cartured, I mean really? I think that could have been different. I can see the rage in Glen he is gonna slaughter someone. I do not understand why Michonne will not speak up to Andrea or what is wrong ith Andrea she has just lost it. I know alot of people hated Laurie even though I liked her but Andrea? Come on she needs to get ate!!

Once ended exactly in the way I thought it would to be truthful. I figured that out last week. I was a bit suprised to see Emma and her "powers". Did you know she is dating the actor who plays the Hatter? She also really dated the actor who played Chase on house. I guess we have to wait to see if Mr. Henrys dad shows up! What did everyone else think?

I think Daryl got captured on purpose, so he could find Merle. Merle is a a$$ but he's going to protect his baby bro. Andrea is clueless, if she doesn't side with the brothers I hope she does bit. However, I think she's sort of justified, I mean they left her and she's been kind of on her own. She doesn't strike me as a follower of Michonne.

In the last few weeks I've been pondering if I would want to be a resident of Woodbury, if I didn't know all the carp that happens behind the scenes, or hanging in the prison with Grimes group. Woodbury seems so idyllic, but it's all an illusion. So, would you put up with the illusion to keep your family safe? It's an interesting thought pattern.

In the last few weeks I've been pondering if I would want to be a resident of Woodbury, if I didn't know all the carp that happens behind the scenes, or hanging in the prison with Grimes group. Woodbury seems so idyllic, but it's all an illusion. So, would you put up with the illusion to keep your family safe? It's an interesting thought pattern.

If, as far as I knew, the choice was Woodbury or nothing, I'd stay. I can't imagine trying to keep a child alive in a world like that otherwise. :( Honestly, even if I knew about the prison, I'd still probably choose Woodbury. The governor's a psychopath, but at least the children there don't have to dodge a gruesome death on a daily basis.

If, as far as I knew, the choice was Woodbury or nothing, I'd stay. I can't imagine trying to keep a child alive in a world like that otherwise. :( Honestly, even if I knew about the prison, I'd still probably choose Woodbury. The governor's a psychopath, but at least the children there don't have to dodge a gruesome death on a daily basis.

Maybe, as long as I didn't get stuck with laundry and kitchen duty. :thumbdown: If the zombie apocalypse happens I'm not going to be in charge of doing those things. :lol:

I'd have a hard time choosing, if I knew about the governor. My answer would probably be different if ds was younger. Maybe that's the idealistic part of me, but I would want a leader with a vision with some integrity and honesty. With Rick it feels they're all in it together. The governor is just on a ego trip.

Of course, I'm pessimistic enough to imagine the whole Woodbury thing would come crashing down anyway.

Ooh, i thought Hatter was really cute!

I have to admit i find Once a lot less interesting now that there isnt this re-interpretation of fairy tales paralleling every story. Now its just a drama about love and hope and evil and do people change or dont they. becoming more of a magic-tinged evening soap opera. that i'm still addicted to.

In Ricks groups defense Carol told them Andrea was dead. She said that in season 2. Yes I think Aurora looks like a doll, she did on the Tudors too. She is just an adorable little girl I even suffered through the Moth Diaries because of her! I do not like the govenor. Merle had better do something about Daryl nothing better happen to him!!

I think Daryl got captured on purpose, so he could find Merle. Merle is a a$$ but he's going to protect his baby bro. Andrea is clueless, if she doesn't side with the brothers I hope she does bit. However, I think she's sort of justified, I mean they left her and she's been kind of on her own. She doesn't strike me as a follower of Michonne.

I have thought the same thing about living in Woodbury. I probably wouldn't care what was going on behind the scenes if it meant my kids got to live relatively safe and I didn't have to take my family on the run! Of course, I always said that about the Matrix movies too. I told my dh I would rather be plugged into the Matrix then living on that space ship living in poor conditions. I guess I am a fairy tale type of girl.