Menu

Athena's Academy - yes or no?

momsuz123

So, I really like I am reading about on Athena's website (thank you for telling me about it). I forsure want to start my almost 9 y/o (her birthday is tomorrow!), in at least 1 class. Her favorites are the BA, Greek, and SOTW. Bio looks "fun" to her too. What do you like best on Athena's?

Thanks!

We love Athena's Academy. My almost 10 year old is enrolled in Greek Mythology and she loves the class. There are many projects and activities assigned throughout the week that keep her learning. We're currently doing BA on our own but are thinking about BA C/D and SOTW 2 for the Spring. We're looking forward to the Brain Pop subscription with our semester long courses.

Hope to see you in Athena's in January!

I assume there's a cap, because I've seen classes marked "full". It seems like the Webinars usually have had about 14-16 kids in them.

You can do the classes and watch the Webinars later, but I think it's the "classroom" and the discussions that make the class for DD.